It’s February. And that means it’s the unofficial month of love.
(It’s also the shortest month of the year and typically the month where people with SAD—Seasonal Affective Disorder, and yes it’s really sad—have had it up to here with short days and chilly nights…all of which is why we choose to focus on the positive stuff-we-luv stuff.)
Last year we took what we thought was a pretty balanced look at the different kinds of love we Human Bees are capable of, through the clever lens of how easily we can love more than one TJS juice. (And we’re proud to say that a year later, a Google search will still render “polyjuicery” at the tippity-top of your search page…so cheers to us for making up a whole new word.)
This February? Keeping it a little lighter. Beecause there’s a lot going on in the world and sometimes your hard-working mind needs a hard-working break.
We’re still all about juice-u-cation…but this year? We’re gifting you a cheat sheet.
As you plan some sweet treats for everyone you Insta tag with #PeopleILove this month, remember they *can* taste ahmazing without being all processed sugar-laden (though there’s no replication for Brach’s conversation hearts…we know). Whether you’re still lovin’ on the winter-warmer sips you can still order off seasonal menus, or you need an edible warrior to push you through your workout, or something to spark yer sheets, or simply something sweet…here’s how to maximize the best of The Juice Standard’s menu of chocolatey, berry-ish and energy-inducing items to their highest, most love-potiony, aphrodesiacally inclined levels.
Specialty Espresso Drink: Raw Cacao Mocha
- Why? No lie: Our drinks are better than Sbucks because there’s no white sugar. Once you try it, you won’t deny it.
Specialty Espresso Drink: Bee Invincible
- Why? Even creamier than Bulletproof® Coffee thanks to the homemade cashew cream, this could be a meal replacement and your a.m. wake-me-up. Pick it up and you won’t put it down.
Hot Cacao: L’Orange Cream Cacao
- Why? Marcella concocted it. Jamie named it. Mallory photo’d it. Jen wrote about it. Plus, it’s chocolate and citrus. If you like those chocolate oranges at holiday times you’ll like this about a kajillion percent more.
Superfood Upgrade: Cayenne pepper
- Why? It’s a spicy little number that’ll add eat but not flavor to anything you want, which means you could conceivably up the calorie-burning ante of even a glass of water…though we’d recommend smoothies, juices and even a Bee Happy nutmilk for a Mexican partido en su boca.
Nut Milk: Bee Magnificent
- Why? Why not? You’re magnificent, right? Well so is this vanilla, multi-nut-based milk. It’s got the goods to fill you up with healthy stuff after you burn-baby-burn. Not much not to love.
Nut Milk: Bee Legendary
- Why? Who doesn’t want to feel like Barnabus Stinson. And for health accolades, read above and remember that Legendary tastes like a cold and creamy chai.
Nut Milk: Bee Happy
- Why? Adult chocolate milk, Baby! One that’s healthy, thanks to the antioxidants in the raw cacao we use to make this post-workout wonder. (And remember: Buy this and you may also mix it with a lot of grownup things like we showed you in this post. A real multi-milktasker.)
Chewable: Chia seed puddings (any of them)
- Why? If you love your time, you’ll love that after a workout (or just being out and about as a busy bee) any of our chia seed puddings are a plant-based, protein-packed meal on the go. Tasty enough for littles and satisfying for adults, you can’t go wrong except if you don’t eat them.
Superfood Upgrade: Raw cacao powder or nibs
- Why? Filled with antioxidants, this natural mood elevator and anti-depressant is also the highest plant-based source of iron (more than kale!). And guess what? It tastes hella better than kale! So add it anything you can for some extra self-love in the health department.
Treat Your Sweet
Smoothie: Libido Lover
- Why? This could easily bee filed under “Work Out,” too, since it’s so filling… but with a name like this, what’s not to love about its ability to rev up somebody’s engine? Chockfulla cacao, maca (read about it here), mint, and creamy avocado, this mint-chocolate-chippy smoothie increases the endurance and the libido at the same time. And we all know that’s good for increasing the sex. So. There you have it.
Smoothie: Bee Mine
- Why? Even Forrest would agree this burst o’ berry flavor (strawberries, raspberries and goji berries) mixes with cacao maca, cacao nibs, cashews, Greek yogurt, agave, and banana, for a healthier alternative to a box o’ chocolates. Jenny would approve since it’s an aphrodisiac…though those two didn’t seem to have a hard time conceiving the little boy who could see dead people.)
Cold-Pressed Cocktail: Sex Panther
- Why? Only at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas can you get this gorge pink drink of Bee Cosmopolitan, vodka and triple sec. Which is good, because when you wanna be one, you can literally go grab one when some hollers gettaroom.
Hot Cacao: Some Like It Hot
- Why? A spicy hot cacao needs no explanation.
Hot Cacao + Superfood Upgrade: CBD(C) and CBD oil
- Why? First: CBD oil is a near-odorless and tasteless superfood upgrade you’ll wanna consider giving your love if they need to relax, or increase their alertness, or for any of the other reasons we lay out in this article. And a hot cacao with CBD oil in it? That goes a step further to further your loving greatness.